Monday, May 26, 2008

Saying Goodbye

Today I got to go and have lunch with Julie and Tara. Julie is moving to Michigan and so we thought it would be fun to get together one more time. It is so great to be with these girls. I love them so much. They always make me want to be better. I miss spending time with them. I am so excited for Julie. Michigan is very lucky to get the Harrison family. I wish them the best of luck and hope they love living in Michigan. I know that wherever we all move to and live, it is nice to know that we will always be friends!

1 comment:

Harrison's said...

I love your blog! It's super cute. Thank you so much for going to lunch today. It made it harder to say goodbye but I'm so glad I got to see you one more time. Your house is adorable and I could just listen to Braiden talk all day. He is so stinkin' cute!!