Monday, July 14, 2008

Braiden James

Today I can hardly believe it, but Braiden is 23 months old. Next month he will turn 2 years old. It is crazy to think that my little boy is getting so big. He is such a funny little boy. We love him so much. He makes us smile everyday. He also knows how to push our buttons, but we wouldn't trade him for the world. I love in the morning when he will wake up and say Good morning Mommy. He also tells me Good Job Mommy when I have done something great, like get him milk! I love having him talk to us. He will tell us anything and everything. That is one thing we have to be careful about. He will repeat anything. We are so lucky to have such a sweet little boy!


This is just a new picture I have of Braid. He loves to play baseball!

No comments: