Monday, May 18, 2009

Happy Mothers Day!

I know Mother's Day was a week ago, but I haven't had time to post since then. It was a wonderful Mother's Day. I am so lucky to have the best boys and husband. They are so thoughtful and sweet. I am also so lucky to have a wonderful mom and mother-in-law. I couldn't ask for any two more wonderful people. I also have some fabulous grandma's. I am a lucky girl who has the greatest examples surrounding her. I have wonderful sisters and friends who are great mothers. What a challenging but wonderful calling in life. I am grateful for the opportunity I have of being a mom!

Braiden smelling the flower the boys gave me!

My wonderful boys!

My mom with Braiden and Gavin (It was a rough day)

Braiden and Cortlynn wishing Grandma Happy Mother's Day!

(I didn't get a picture with the boys and my mother-in-law. Next time we are over, I will get that picture and post it!)

No comments: