Sunday, July 5, 2009

Collett Family Reunion

For a little party this summer we went to Austin's family cabin with the whole Collett crew. It was a lot of fun. Luckily it was good weather on Friday because Thursday and Saturday it rained. We were able to ride 4 wheelers, eat lots of food, play games, build soapbox cars, swing, go crawdad fishing, relax, play the Wii, look for deer, eat some more and enjoy time with each other. I am so lucky to have married into such a wonderful family. I am so grateful for their love and friendship. I couldn't ask for a better family to be a part of.



Fishing for crawdads at the reservoir. That was an adventure:)

J.T. helping Braiden play the Wii. That was so much fun.

J.T. and Gavin sitting by the fire. I love making smores!

Braiden and Gus riding and trying to drive the Rhino. How much fun are they(the rhinos)! But Gus and Braiden look so adorable.

We were all able to go for a ride thanks to Austin's family and their Rhinos. It was so much fun. If I had a little extra dough lying around, I might consider purchasing one:) But that won't be happening anytime soon.

No comments: