Thursday, December 17, 2009

{Decorating the Tree}

I am so behind with what I have wanted to post. I am just going to start here and see how much I can get done. We always decorate our tree the weekend after Thanksgiving. It was so much fun to see the boys faces as we unloaded everything for the tree. Of course this is Gavin's first Christmas. Since he is almost one, he is at such a fun age. He was so excited with the lights. He wants to touch each and every one. Braiden of course is at the best age. He can't wait for Christmas. He is excited about everything. I love that. We gave each of the boys their new ornament for the year. Braiden got a train and Gavin got a little boy on a rocking horse. They had so much fun hanging them up. JT was such a great help in getting the tree up. We then had such a fun time decorating of course with Nat King Cole playing in the background. It might not be the most glamorous tree, but it is ours and we love it! (The ornaments only go 2/3rds of the way down because of our dear sweet Gavin!) I will have to post the pictures later. It is not working at the moment:)

1 comment:

Ashley said...

are the candy canes facing the right way?