Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Our V-day Dinner and Scavenger Hunt


I was so excited to make Valentines Day so much fun for all my boys. We decided to stay home and have a fun dinner. The boys got sick, so it is a good thing we had decided to stay home.I had bought a new tablecloth, glasses and Vday decorations to put down the middle of the table.



JT got to pick the dinner. We of course had steaks! They were really yummy:) We also enjoyed Raspberry Creme soda. It was delicious. After dinner I had made up a scavenger hunt for the boys to find their gifts. It was so much fun. Braiden was really good at helping JT figure out the clues. They found the gifts in the place were they get squeaky clean. You guessed it, the tub.



We then had dessert. Analisha had told me about making chocolate bowls. I decided to try them. They were so fun and yummy. We had sundaes in them. While I was making them, one of my balloons popped while it was setting up. Chocolate went everywhere. It was crazy, but they were so fun!


We had a great Valentines day. I love my boys and am so glad I got to spend time with them. Happy Valentines Day everyone! Even if it is a little late:)

1 comment:

Analisha said...

Looks so pretty and like you all had so much fun. How funny that we basically had the same dinner. (Steak) I love being able to do fun things at home for a reasonable price! I'm planning a St. Patrick's Day dinner. If you have any fun Ideas let me know.
Love you.