

J.T. and his family grew up shooting cans up the canyon. He thought it would be a fun outing for us as a family. It was really fun spending time with one another. I don't love shooting, but I go along to spend time with my family and I know J.T. enjoys doing it. He had saved up pop cans and just got a 22 he wanted to try out. Braiden and Gavin have the Nerf guns they enjoy shooting. We set them up in the back of the truck for them to knock over cans. Guns are just not my thing, but I make sure when we are there we are safe. It is good to be able to teach the boys from a young age what good gun safety is. I am glad J.T. is teaching them how we treat guns. We are trying to expose the boys to a wide variety of activities. We have had an amazing but crazy summer. This was sort of our last summer outing. We were all sad to see J.T. go back to school, but it will be good to have some sort of schedule again. Goodbye summer, hello FALL!(my favorite time of year!!)






No comments:
Post a Comment