


Yesterday, Braiden had his two year old well baby check-up! He is such a big boy. I can't believe how much he has grown. He weighs 36 lbs. and is 36 in. tall! He is growing very very good the doctor said. He had one more shot and then he is finished until kindergarten. He didn't even flinch. I was expecting him to scream and fight it. He just sat there. I can't believe how old he is. The doctor asked if he was putting a few words together. I said, "He is speaking in sentences." He then asked if he could bring his arm up to throw a ball. I said, "He has pretty much got baseball down." He can throw the ball to me and then hit it when I pitch it to him. He doesn't even need the tee! Sorry, but this is a little brag page about Braiden. I love him so much and am so grateful I have such a healthy and handsome little boy!





1 comment:
Isn't it crazy how fast they grow up. Avery had her check up today too. Braiden's got about ten pounds on her, she is still soooo little. It's good that he is growing so well, then he can help more with the new baby.
Post a Comment