Wednesday, August 27, 2008

{Baking Cookies with Mom}


Today, Braiden and I had so much fun making chocolate chip cookies. I have not been very successful at chocolate chip and I finally found a different recipe that sounded like it might work. I hate how they always run flat or burn. Today was a new day and Braiden was our good luck charm. Chocolate chip is J.T.'s favorite, so we were hoping to be successful. Braiden and I both washed our hands before we started. Just thought anyone who might eat these would want to know. He then helped dump in all the ingredients and then helped place the cookies on the cookie sheet. We had so much fun, and guess what?! The cookies worked and tasted delicious. Braiden really was good luck!



3 comments:

Fords said...

Looks like you guys had fun! I love chocolate chip cookies too - you might have to share your recipe :)

Harrison's said...

You are such a fun mom! I love the pictures especially the one with you and Braiden. I also like that he's wearing a hot pad. So great!

Britt n Mike said...

Amberly you need to bring some of those yummy cookies to work!! I can't believe how big Braiden is getting:)