We decided as a family to go to The Red Barn and go for a hay ride out to the pumpkin patch. It was everyone in the Peterson family. We had a good time. As any activity goes, it was lively with three two year old children running around. It was really nice to spend time together as a whole family. I love them so much and was so excited that everyone could come!
Same Gender Marriage
8 years ago










3 comments:
Looks like you guys have had a fun past few days! I can't believe how much Cortlynn looks like Ashley; they are all so cute!
Amberly!!! You have such a cute blog and darling family. I'm glad I found you through the blog-world. Keep in touch.
Andrea(Goates)Thomson
JT and Amberly!! I had no idea you two got married. I found the Class of '99 graduate blog, and I'm up way too late seeing everyone...how fun. You have been married just as long as my husband and I. And you've got an adorable family.
It's great to see you both. Hope you are well!!
Post a Comment