Wednesday, October 8, 2008

SMILE and say CHEESE!


The other day, I decided we needed to get our FAMILY pictures taken for the year. We try and get it done every fall because that is my favorite time of year. We needed to get it taken ASAP so that I didn't look any bigger than I already am. I did decide though that I am pregnant, and that is just how I am right now so it needs to be documented. (Looking on the bright side of things.) We always take our camera and tripod up the canyon and see what happens. I really liked the main picture we got. Braiden is SMILING perfectly. It was cold and rainy, but the rain stopped for just the right amount of time. We got a few that will work great for this year!




I still need to crop and fix these up a little, but for the most part I was thrilled with what we got:)

4 comments:

Fords said...

Those turned out REALLY cute! We really need to get a family picture taken soon.

Harrison's said...

Those pictures are great!! I LOVE the fam picture. You look beautiful!

Lewis Family said...

Wow! The pictures are great! Do you really use a tripod and no one else? I can't get Ian to smile at a tripod......Any suggestions?

Analisha said...

Wow...super cute. You are so creative and your pictures turn out so great!!!