Friday, January 9, 2009

Christmas Day!

Here are just a few pictures from Christmas Day. I am so late posting them, I decided not to post as many. We had a great day. We are so lucky to have so many family members so close, but it gets crazy on major holidays. Christmas is one of those crazy days. We had a great Christmas morning. Braiden loved his Thomas train and track. He was so fun this year. He loved opening presents for everyone. We then went to the Collett's. Trisha, Jake, Gus and Ben were down from Idaho. It was great to visit with them and Jim and Carol. Mike and Alex also came while we were there. Not for long though, it was time for our next stop. We then hit Grandma and Grandpa Roach's, Grandma and Grandpa Peterson's and then Grandma and Grandpa Allan's. That evening we went to Mom and Dads house to finish our night. It was crazy but wonderful. We got to see all of our family. How blessed we are. Christmas wouldn't be to same without family. I love it!!

Braiden opening a present from Maddox. He is so lucky to have so many cousins that love him so much. He loves them too!

J.T. and Brooks opening presents at Mom and Dads house.

Andrew and I talking on the couch at Mom and Dads.

Braiden playing with his new Thomas train. He loves trains. It is so much fun to watch him play!

No comments: