Friday, January 9, 2009

Fun IN the SNow!





J.T. built a fabulous hill in our backyard for Braiden to slide down on his sled. It is great to have a backyard that we have room to play in. We love it! It was (is) an awesome hill. At first Braiden wasn't so sure about it. When Maddox and him went down the first time, their mouths were wide in shock. They got so they loved it. Maddox would lay down on Braid and then Braiden would put his hands and arms in the air and they would both scream with excitement. It was so much fun. Brooks, Analisha, J.T. and Dad all went down the hill as well. Mom didn't want to and due to my current circumstance, I didn't dare chance it. It was a fun afternoon.

2 comments:

Harrison's said...

That's SO great! I love the picture of Braiden with his hands up like it's a roller coaster. I also love that your dad went down the hill!

Analisha said...

Amb...I just found your blog and I am so excited to view everything on it. This day was really great wasn't it!!! It is exciting knowing that there are more days like this to come. Thank you for always allowing me to learn and grow from you. I love you so much you are such a great sister.