Saturday, June 13, 2009

Dinosaur Museum

This week JT had a auto conference in Price. We decided to pack up and head out with him. I knew it would be a challenge, because I would be taking the boys by myself most of the time. We survived. We tried to find fun things for us to to while JT was in class. The first day we hit the dinosaur museum. Braiden thought this was great. He got to measure dinosaur bones, look at foot prints, see an alligator, dig for bones and see rocks glow in the dark. He really enjoyed seeing all of the dinosaurs towering over us. This was just one stop on our trip, but Braiden thought this was the best:)

Braiden digging for and discovering dinosaur bones!


-Looking at the little alligator-

-Discovering dino footprints-

1 comment:

Harrison's said...

What a fun trip! I loved when my dad had meetings in Salt Lake and we would get to take little vacations. I don't think we ever got to go to Price though! I love the 2nd picture with Braiden's HUGE smile. So cute!