Saturday, June 13, 2009

Fathers and Sons Campout

Braiden and Carter with Carter's two dogs. Braiden loves being with the Young Men in our ward. They are always so cute with him.

Braiden looking at the beautiful river. Isn't that scenery so pretty!?!

Relaxing by the trailer with a Kool Aid burst. Isn't life grand!


JT and Braiden got to go to their very first Fathers and Sons ward outing together. They pulled the trailer up to the campground. I was glad I didn't have to worry about Braiden being cold. I really have only been away from him at night when I was in the hospital having Gavin. It was kind of hard for me to see him go. JT would take great care of him, but it was still hard. I survived. Gavin and I had quite the party at home. JT didn't take a picture of the boys together, so I need to get one, but they had fun being with all the other fathers and sons over night. I am glad they had so much fun:)

No comments: