


I haven't blogged for a few weeks. So much has happened in that time. A few weeks ago the weather was so so nice:) Braiden, Gavin and I went outside for a little sidewalk chalking. They had so much fun. Gavin thought it was great that he could pretty much color on anything he wanted outside. Braiden is getting to be really good at drawing pictures. I even enjoyed a little chalking. I was experimenting with Photo shop and playing with the highlights and shadows. It almost looked like some of these pictures were drawings when I played with them. It was fun:) We are so excited for more warm weather to continue our chalking fun!





1 comment:
These pictures are so cool! I can't believe how old Gavin looks and that he's out playin' like a big boy. I'm so sorry to hear about JT!! That's crazy. I hope he's feeling better. Oh and I love the pic of Braiden hugging your Mom -- priceless. Can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks =).
Post a Comment