Monday, April 19, 2010

Braiden's First Primary Talk

Braiden got to give his first talk in Primary yesterday. He did such a good job. He practiced all week long. When he got up to give it in Primary, he was a little nervous, but he did it. He had the whole thing memorized. One little boy was amazed. He asked if he was reading. It was so funny. We were so proud of Braiden. Good Job Bud! We love you:)

3 comments:

Analisha said...

He did such a great job! How cute did he look giving his talk!!! Our boys are growing so fast it is hard to believe they are big enough to participate in everything they are!

Harrison's said...

This is SO great! I love it. I'm completely impressed. (Does he say something in the middle about zipping your lips?! Too hilarious)

Anonymous said...

I am so proud of Braiden!! He is so smart and brave. What a great talk!