



.

Since it is summer vacation, we have started on our outdoor to-do list. One of the projects has been to pour a little cement to extend the driveway. It wasn't poured over all the way and so we would always drive on the lawn and we broke the sprinkler head. It just made sense to pour a little cement and pour cement we did. JT and I worked one Friday afternoon on this one. He mixed, I added water. He poured, I cleaned up. When the cement was set up a little bit, we brought the boys outside to stick their hand in the cement. They were napping and resting while we poured it. Braiden thought it was fun, Gavin wasn't quite so sure. JT wrote their names and helped with their hands. It will be so fun to look back and see how little they once were. It is crazy to see them grow. I love it but am glad we were able to stop time for a little while with this project. It was a busy afternoon with one more check to put on my list! YEAH:)





1 comment:
I am sure it feels so good to have that part done!!! I am excited to see the progress on your house. You guys put so much time and work into it and it will all be worth it!
Post a Comment