
A few years ago, my sister-in-law told us about a fabulous sale on this little baby. It was a bike that you hook up to an adult bike. The child can then pedal and feel like he is riding all by himself, but really he gets to ride with Mom or Dad. The fabulous thing is you can go on longer bike rides at a regular pace. Braiden is absolutely in love with this bike. He wants to ride it every second of everyday. The only problem is JT and I have to get other things done as well. He settles for riding his blue bike when we can't take him. The other night we were able to go on a family bike ride. JT and Braiden and Gavin and I. We also have the bike trailer to pull behind me. It worked out wonderfully. It really was such a great little ride. I am so impressed with Braiden. He can't reach the pedals real well, but he does so great. One funny thing is Braiden wore his bike helmet almost all day long the first day he got to ride the RED bike. I couldn't get him to take it off. I am so glad my boys love to ride bikes and play outside. It is so good for them and so much fun for JT and me.







1 comment:
Hey Amberly -- It was SO good to see you while we were in town! Thanks so much for getting together. Your boys are so darling. And that bike is SUPER cool! What a great idea. I'll have to look into that...maybe next summer as I don't think I'll be biking anytime soon =).
Post a Comment