Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Dinosaurs and Farm Animals

Ellie, Stewart and Gavin

Nice pose Braiden


Back in August when it was $2 Tuesdays at Thanksgiving Point, my sister-in-laws and I decided to be brave and try this adventure. It was so much fun! The dinosaur museum was really neat, and Braiden loved it. Gavin had fun, but it will be more fun for him when he is a little older. They loved digging in the sand and finding dinosaur bones. They also thought the T-Rex was really cool. We ate lunch outside and then headed to the petting zoo. It was not nearly as crowded and all of the kids LOVED LOVED LOVED it! Gavin could not get enough. He loves animals so so much:) We first saw goats and then we found this. Llama Llama Red Pajama!!! This Gavin's favorite story. We were so excited to find a llama! We then saw chickens, horses, cows, pigs, rabbits, ducks, and even got to go on a wagon ride pulled by horses. This was the highlight of the day. My boys loved so much being able to go with Stewart, Ellie and Dillon. Alex's sister and girls came along as well. It was quite the adventure. I am so glad we decided to venture out and go. The day was busy but a blast!


Gavin and Braiden trying to pet the pony

Braiden showing us one of his poses

1 comment:

Britt n Mike said...

Amberly, your boys are so cute!!! I can't believe how big they are. How are you doing? I feel like it has been forever since I have seen you. Are you still working at ACP? I hope all is well with you and your family. Britt