



I am so behind on posting. We have done some fun things over the past month. I will hopefully get those things posted soon. Braiden started Preschool!?! That is so crazy. It has been a little weird for both of us. Braiden has really loved it, but had a hard time leaving me. He has cried pretty much everyday I have left him. He has gotten better as time has gone by. He didn't really cry yesterday, just clung to me a little. I haven't even cried. I am really proud of myself. It has been a little weird at home. I will look at the clock and wonder how much longer. I love being able to get things done and he needs to go and be with other kids. It is just really different feeling like a part of me is gone for a little while. I love his preschool though. I am so grateful everything has worked out so well. It is going to be an interesting adventure, but one we will both really love, I am just sure of it:)






2 comments:
So cute! Crazy that they are getting so big!!
^^ ha! Elise, not Tom!
Post a Comment