Thursday, February 17, 2011

I know this is late...

I am not going to write much about Christmas since Valentines day has already come and gone. We had a wonderful Christmas. We couldn't be more blessed. We were able to share it with our wonderful family who spoils us rotten:) It is so much fun to be with everyone. The boys had a lot of fun this year. On New Years, the boys were sick and so we stayed home. Mike came over for a little bit and we ate, played the Wii, and then we watched movies. It was just nice and relaxing.



Mike and Alex invited us sledding over Christmas. We had a lot of fun. It was just the perfect hill for the boys and Stew. JT and Mike even did a little bit of snowboarding. (yeah, that didn't work out so well:)

In January we visited the car show. Austin, Kristy and kids came with us. We had such a fun time going out to dinner and then to the show. The kids loved climbing in all of the cars and trucks. (JT included).



In January we also had Gavin's second birthday. I will cover that in another post later. I will get caught up soon. Hope your new year has been good so far:)

1 comment:

Harrison's said...

That's so funny, I haven't posted all of Christmas either and finally just tried to catch up a bit on my blog too! Looks like you guys are having a good winter and your boys are so handsome in those new church clothes. It was so great talking to you the other day!