Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy Birthday Gavin!

I really am going to try and get caught up. Gavin turned two. Yes, it was clear back in January. I just wanted to share some of the fun pictures from his birthday parties. We had a Mickey Mouse Clubhouse themed party. He absolutely loves Mickey Mouse. We were able to have a party at Jim and Carol's for both Gavin and Mike. I just forgot my camera at that one. The day before that we had a party with my side of the family. We celebrated all weekend long. His birthday was on Monday. For that and family night we went and saw Tangled at the movie theater. Both boys loved this movie. Gavin especially loved to horse. I can't believe my baby boy is two. He has grown up so fast. He sees everything that Braiden does and has to do it too:) He knows his letters and recognizes a lot of them. He can count to fourteen. He can dribble a basketball. He loves noodles and hot dogs. He loves to help me with dishes. It doesn't matter where in the house he is, if he hears me running the dishwater, he is by my side. He is sneaky and does things he is not supposed to quietly. He loves to climb and open doors. He is sweet and loves his brother so much. I couldn't ask for a better Gavin. I love him so much:)

Gavin on the morning of his birthday

I am so glad he is so excited about getting socks!

His favorite!

At his birthday party

Blowing out his candles

His Mickey Mouse Clubhouse cake

A Spiderman shirt (Braiden was very jealous)

Opening presents


Gavin, Happy Happy Birthday. I hope you had a fabulous time!

No comments: