Thursday, March 5, 2009

Gavin's Blessing Day!

On Sunday, we blessed Gavin. I was stressed about the whole thing, but it worked out perfectly. Gavin slept while he was blessed and JT gave a beautiful blessing. We had a lot of family there. It was awesome the support we had. We then came back to our house for lunch. I was worried about everyone coming to our small home, but it worked out just fine. It was really fun to have everyone over. I am so lucky to have such a wonderful family. I am grateful for the church and grateful for a husband who holds the priesthood. It was a wonderful day!



My mom and dad with our little family.


Our family


4 generations on the Roach side.

4 generations on the Peterson side.

JT's family had left already, so weill have to get those pictures later.


1 comment:

Fords said...

I am so glad that everything went well. I got the announcement and he is a cutie! I need to stop by sometime and see you guys.