

We have been looking and looking for something bigger to drive. The car and the Kia just weren't working with two car seats. J.T.'s and my knees were up at the dash and there was no room for anything but bodies and the stroller. I always wanted an olive green Escape, but that would be to small. We decided to go with the Expedition. I LOVE it! It is huge inside compared to what we have had. The only problem is that it isn't red. We have had all red vehicles since we got married. Not on purpose, we just did. I love the color though, so I think we will survive.





2 comments:
That is really nice...I love driving a bigger car!
Nice! I love Expeditions. It looks so nice and I'm sure it's so much easier with two car seats. It's so fun getting something new!
Post a Comment