I love vinyl lettering. I would love to own my own machine, but that won't be happening anytime soon. It is so fun to decorate with. I love putting it on my walls, on boards, tiles, all sorts of fun stuff! Here are a few of my resent additions. If you haven't decorated with it yet, I recommend trying it. It is so fun and can be taken off if you get tired of it. I found a website that I love. It is a company named Scribble It. You should check it out. They have some darling ideas that are really reasonable in price. It is linked from my blog. Happy decorating.
When we first moved into our new house, as a welcome gift the Fords gave us the Welcome letters. I love them. Thanks:)
I added this saying at our back door for a thought each time we leave the house or go downstairs.
This is above our family pictures. I am not finished. I still have frames with pictures to add, but I just haven't found the right frames yet. I thought they turned out great.





2 comments:
Very cute...I am glad that you love them - I do too!
I'm definitely going to have to check out that site. They look great. I've put them on a board but never straight on the wall. Your pictures make me want to try it!
Post a Comment