We just had family pictures taken the other night. I needed to get both of the boys taken, so I figured why not all of us? Elise, a friend from way back, is starting her own photography business. I decided to call and see if she would want to take our pictures. She did an amazing job. I haven't seen them all yet, but you can go to With Whimsy and see a few she has posted. Thanks so much Elise. I am so excited to see them all.
Same Gender Marriage
8 years ago





2 comments:
Amberly
I saw your family pictures on "WithWhimsy" - they are darling. You have the cutest little boys. I love you family blog. I hope you don't mind that I check in on you guys every now and then. If you would like to have an invite to our blog just send me an email.
kristierunyan@gmail.com
Catch you later!
Kristie "Hickman" Runyan
These pictures turned out GREAT! Elise is really talented. You have such a cute family.
Post a Comment