Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Our Easter Weekend

Braiden finding his Easter basket.

Gavin playing on his caterpillar mat.

Gavin at the Easter egg hunt. (sorry about the red eye)

Braiden at the Easter egg hunt.

Braiden finding his eggs at the hunt.


I love Easter. I love everything that goes along with it. Remembering our Savior, new church clothes, jelly beans, and chocolate eggs. It is such a fun holiday to get together with family and to have fun but remember our Savior and all that he has done for us. Our Easter weekend wasn't so rosy this year. We did have a great time on Saturday. We had an Easter egg hunt on the Roach side of the family at my Uncle Todd's and Aunt Janet's. Since the weather was yucky, we had the hunt inside. Braiden loved it. He had so much fun. It was great to get together and visit with family. We were going to have so much fun on Sunday as well, but Braiden woke up in the night and he had croup. We instead spent the day at the Doctors office and at home. It was great to be with family, and we did give Braiden a little Easter egg hunt in his room, but he just didn't feel good. I am grateful he is feeling better and even though it wasn't everything I had hoped, it was still a nice Easter, sickness and all.

No comments: