Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Library Fun!

My sister-in-law Analisha went to the Library the other day and found a new program which they have for the kids. They have put together a bunch of backpacks and each child can check one out for 1 week at a time. They each contain a book, an activity, and a coloring page. Each backpack is teaching them something different. Either letters, colors, shapes, rhyming, etc. It has been so much fun. Braiden's backpack this week was on rhyming. He read Llama, Llama, Red Pajama. He also got to color his own Llama and his red pajamas. I am so grateful for fun little programs like this to help my children grow. We have so much fun while we are learning.

Braiden showing off his backpack. My little boy looks so old. I can't believe how big he really is.

Gavin enjoying library time too!



Braiden is all ready to go to school. He doesn't go yet, but he tells me everyday that he is going to school tomorrow. He looks so adorable. I love this picture of him.

2 comments:

Fords said...

Oh...he is so cute!! That is a great thing to know about. I am going to have to start checking that out!

Harrison's said...

We're all about the library. Those backpacks sound super cool. He looks so grown up!