We had a fun filled day that was packed with excitement. We started off at the park with the Allan clan at the parade. The parade this year was pretty good. Braiden really loved it. He got to dance, eat candy, and play with his cousins. We then headed to Gma and Gpa Roach's house for lunch. We had sloppy joes, and of course homemade ice cream and raisin filled cookies. My favorite:) The kids got to swim. Braiden jumped in the pool in his clothes because I didn't bring his swimsuit because we needed to get to Katie's house for another party. We then left for Katie's. The kids played and had a great time. We then went to Gma and Gpa Petersons for a little dinner. Afterwards we came home and did fireworks outside. The wind was really picking up, so we decided not to go to the big fireworks. I just got Gavin asleep and Uncle Richard called because he couldn't believe I wasn't coming. Braiden and I decided to hop in the car and go see the big fireworks. JT was nice enough to stay home with Gavin. It was a crazy day, but a great one. We are lucky to have family so close:)
Same Gender Marriage
8 years ago










1 comment:
Amberly your boys are so big!! I can't believe how big Gavin is. Sounds like the 24th was a blast. Are you working at the pharmacy at all? I miss seeing everyone, but I don't miss working (not yet anyways) Your blog header is darling you will have to tell me how you did it
Post a Comment