I can't believe Braiden is already three years old. Time has flown by. I love birthdays, and so I wanted to try and make Braiden's extra special. When he woke up, we made Mickey Mouse pancakes for breakfast. He loves both pancakes and Mickey Mouse and so he thought this was really cool. He then realized that his door had been decorated. It had signs and crepe paper hanging from it. He thought it was so fun to run through.
For lunch we took the family to Brick Oven. Braiden got a postcard in the mail where he got free pizza, garlic bread, drinks and a lollipop sundae at Brick Oven. We had so much fun. He could hardly wait to get his pizza. They even sang Happy Birthday to him. I don't think he quite knew what to think about that. It was a delicious lunch. We then came home to get ready for his birthday party. We celebrated with the Peterson side of the family. The Collett party is on Sunday, pictures will be posted later.
We had it out in our backyard. It rained right before and then right after, but we were lucky it was nice during the party. Braiden is such a lucky boy to have such wonderful family. He was spoiled rotten. He got new clothes, books and toys to play with. Thank you so much to everyone who came and helped celebrate! Thank You, Thank You, Thank You! and Thank you Tayson, we loved the Thomas book:)




At the end of the party. The three kids each got a Conductor hat, we had to have a Thomas the Train party. They also got a train whistle and a lollipop. This is a picture of them blowing their whistles. His cake was a mess! I try to make things really nice, but it just didn't turn out. I ended up making this instead. Oh Well! He loved it anyway. It was a great day and we are so excited to have a three year old. Happy Birthday Braiden! We love you:)
At the end of the party. The three kids each got a Conductor hat, we had to have a Thomas the Train party. They also got a train whistle and a lollipop. This is a picture of them blowing their whistles. His cake was a mess! I try to make things really nice, but it just didn't turn out. I ended up making this instead. Oh Well! He loved it anyway. It was a great day and we are so excited to have a three year old. Happy Birthday Braiden! We love you:)





2 comments:
Sorry I didn't look at your blog before Facebook. I'm so glad he had such a good day!! I love how excited he looks at Brick Oven - so fun! I can't believe he's already 3 and Tayson will be soon. Time flies =)
Yeah!!! It looks like I will be able to comment today! Well as for Braiden's Birthday it was fabulous! The kids had a great time and got along. I loved that as each balloon flew away they waived it along to go see Thomas. I was glad that Braiden wasn't heart broken as the wind took them each in turn. He is a real good boy and we love him so much. Happy Birthday Braiden boy!!!
Post a Comment