Sunday, August 9, 2009

{Canning Peaches}




Our peach trees are too small for peaches, so we were lucky enough to get some from Grandpa Allan this year. I love being able to grow food in your backyard and then be able to can, freeze, and eat it! It is so rewarding but it is also a lot of work. JT and I decided to can peaches the other night. JT worked so hard:) I am so grateful he is willing to help me with these projects. We went to Gpa Allans the other day and picked the peaches. We then came home and bottled them. Braiden was a big helper. He really enjoyed eating the peaches while we cut them up. It is so fun to be able to work hard as a family. We are really going to enjoy this fruit for the next year. Thanks to Grandpa for letting come and get peaches. We are so lucky!

No comments: