

Don't you just love raking up leaves! I do because it means fall is here. I don't because it means more work. Couldn't they just all fall all at once and get it over with?!? Oh well. My boys decided to help me this year. We got them all raked up, just so we could JUMP!! We raked them up again and JUMPED again. Then we decided to just leave them. We had so much fun that we ran out of energy. JT pulled out the lawn mower a few days later and got them all cleaned up. We had a ton more fall, so it was worth the wait. I am so glad my boys had so much fun. I love that we can have fun doing things that are simple, easy, and in our own yard.





1 comment:
Your kids are so stinkin' cute!! I love Braiden's peace sign. I also love your new family picture in front of the old church. Very cute!
Post a Comment