Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Happy Happy Birthday!!


The other day it was JT's birthday. He shares a birthday with my Mom. On that day we took her balloons and wished her a happy day. We didn't celebrate until Sunday with the fam. I don't have those pics uploaded yet, so I will post that next. For JT's b-day, we went out to dinner and then to look at his new car. Yes, a fixer-upper. He got a Fire-bird for a really good deal. He is so excited about it. I am really excited for him. I think he will do a great job and make it look fabulous.

Here we are posing in front of the new "date" car.


As you can see, Gavin is not very excited to be inside the car. I think he wanted to be with me instead. Braiden had fallen asleep, but we woke him up before we left so he could see it. We even took it for a few spins around the parking lot.

On Halloween Sunday, we had a party at the Collett's. It was to celebrate JT, Katie and Brad's birthdays and also to let the kids have a Halloween party. We had homemade pizza and cake and ice cream. It was great to be able to visit with everyone (we missed Trisha and fam).

Sweet Kaitlyn

Ellie as a bumblebee

Stewart as a skunk

Baby Dillon

We had a great time celebrating! Happy Happy Birthday JT! We love you so much. (I don't know why I am writing this, because he never ever looks at the blog, Oh well!)

No comments: