Thursday, November 18, 2010

Shutterfly Christmas Cards

Yeah! I am so excited it is that time of year again. I love Christmas and I love getting Christmas cards. I am going to have mine printed with Shutterfly this year. I have had photo books and calendars printed by them before. They all turned out so nice:) I absolutely loved them. Here are a few of my favorite cards they have in their 2010 collection.

Don't you love the black and white photos?

I love the red and green colors on this one.
.Love love the snowflakes

Simple and sweet

Love the collage of photos

I thought this one had such fun fonts!

Shutterfly has over 800 different Christmas card designs to choose from. Now I just have to decide. That is going to be tough. Hope you enjoy picking out your Christmas cards. By the way, would you like to get 50 cards from Shutterfly for free? Click here to find out how. Happy Holidays!

1 comment:

Fords said...

Hey....have you got your code yet? I sent my submission a few days ago but haven't gotten anything yet.

-elise