Thursday, September 3, 2009

Bath Time

I finally pulled out the bath chair for Gavin. He would not sit still in my arms. (of course not Mom) I didn't want to pull it out because it takes up so much room, but I couldn't handle it anymore! I pulled out the camera and took pictures of the boys, because I did it when Braiden was little. I got the same picture of Gavin and Braiden in the chair. See if you can guess who is who? I think they look different, but some people think they look just the same. If you thought Gavin was #1 and Braiden was #2, then you are.....WRONG! Braiden is the first picture and Gavin is the second. They are both around 7 months in their tub pictures. How fun it is to see how similar but how different they are.


3 comments:

Fords said...

They both do look a lot alike...SO cute!

Andrew and Alecia said...

You can definitely see the similarities between those two, but Andrew and I were able to tell who was who. You can see their different personalities in their expressions! They're both so cute :)

Harrison's said...

This is so cute! How fun to see their similarities and differences. What cute boys!