Sunday, September 13, 2009

Fishin' with Dad

Braiden got a fishing pole for his birthday. He had been so excited to go and use it. JT decided on Saturday they would go fishing. Friday night, Braiden and JT went out in the backyard and let him practice casting his line. He really is pretty good. Saturday came and they were so excited to go. They just went up to the reservoir and you could see fish jumping and swimming, but nothing wanted to bite. Braiden told me he was going to catch me a great big fish. He then told JT if they caught one he wanted to put it back in the water. Unfortunately, they came home without a fish, but they had a great time together. Braiden was so sad and said to me, "I didn't catch a big fish for you. I am so sorry.!" He felt so bad. I told him it didn't matter as long as he had fun. He said he did. He loved fishing with Dad. Maybe next time they will catch something:)

Look at that cast!

Braiden by the reservoir.

The boys trying to catch something.

Braiden and Dad

No comments: