



I can't believe how fast time goes by. The other day I heard a lady say, "The days are long but the years fly by." How true that is. Braiden just turned 3 years old. I can't believe how old he acts and how big he is. He grew 4 inches this past year. He is really getting tall. The Doctor said that he looked great and he was a healthy boy! I love that:) Gavin had his 6 month check up about a month ago. He was looking great as well. The boy is crawling on his knees, climbing and won't sit still. Just today he yelled Mama as I put him in his crib. He is not a little baby anymore. I love that my boys love me. They show me all the time. I don't know how many hugs and kisses I get each day, but I love it. I love that they are growing up happy and healthy.





No comments:
Post a Comment