Friday, March 12, 2010

Digital Scrapbooking!






I love love love digital scrapbooking. I don't know much and enjoy learning more each day. I love finding free stuff to use. I especially love quick pages. These are pages which the scrapbook designer has already designed for you. You just add pictures. I also usually add titles and text to help tell the story. A lot of scrapbook pages these days have a few small pictures and a lot of room left on the page. If I find one of these, I try to fill it in. I love having lots on the page. I have taken a few minutes the past few days to finish these scrapbook pages. Now I just need to get them printed. All of them are quick pages which I downloaded and can use for personal use. If you like what you see, I have links to Kelly-Jo's and Scrappy-Bug down on my digital scrapbook links. These are where I got most of my current QP's. I hope you enjoy them. I have loved making (adding stuff to) them.

2 comments:

Harrison's said...

These are SO cute Amberly!

Fords said...

I love digital scrapbooking too!! In fact, my next project is selling/getting rid of all of my REAL scrapbooking stuff! Your pages look great!