Tuesday, March 2, 2010

My little Sunbeam


I never posted about Braiden becoming a Sunbeam in Primary this year! How crazy to think he is old enough to go to primary. I was so excited as was he, but since I am in the Primary Presidency, he thinks I need to sit by him and be with him at all times. January was crazy. February, he missed almost every week since it was our month to be sick. I was not looking forward to last Sunday because I didn't know how he would be since we had missed so many weeks. He surprised me! He sat with his class the entire time. He went to the classroom without even looking at me. He sang the songs during singing time and even folded his arms and tried to be really reverent during sharing time so he could get picked to help. He was an angel! It is amazing how things can change in just a matter of weeks. I am so glad. He loves Primary and I think I will love it even more with Braiden behaving. I am so proud of my little Sunbeam. He even said the opening prayer for the first time on Sunday. He got up and just starting saying the prayer. I wasn't sure what was going to come out of his mouth, so I whispered a few words and then had him end it. He would have done just fine on his own. I love this little boy!

No comments: