The boys saw a pair of dinosaur feet in the Family Fun magazine. We have been saving our tissue boxes and just have enough. We will be able to make them soon. Since they were so excited about the feet, I happened to find a tutorial on dinosaur tails. The boys were so excited and so we went to the fabric store to buy the material to make these tails.

Gavin would not cooperate on a picture so Braiden is the only one modeling. They turned out adorable and were really pretty easy to do. We have had a lot of dinosaur races at our house lately. If you would like directions on how to make one yourself go here. I love the projects I have found. Happy sewing.






3 comments:
love the dino tails. Those are on my list of things to make. I might be calling you for help!
that comment was from Becky btw....wrong blog address went with the comment.
I'm continually impressed with your sewing projects. So cute and fun!
Post a Comment