Thursday, March 17, 2011

{A New Project}

I spent so much time trying to get caught up with work during January and February that all of my projects got put on hold. I am so excited to share some of them with you. In February Shannon had out simply sewing class. Last minute, I was not able to go. Since I had all of the supplies I finally started and finished the project.
Look at this fun material. What do you get when you have a little fabric, some jumbo ric-rac, and a tea towel?


This adorable apron. I love love love it! With the extra material I might add a pocket down in front. I love the ruffles. I think it turned out so cute and was really a simple project. Thanks to Shannon for always teaching us how to make such fun and cute things. I can't wait to make a few more:) It looks better on, but I am still learning how to use my new camera and didn't have the patience to learn how to set the timer!

No comments: