
Braiden turned two years old this last week. It is crazy how fast time flies! On his birthday, both J.T. and I had to work, so he didn't get to open his presents until 8:00 pm. Luckily, he is only two and didn't care one bit. That morning he woke up and I asked him what day it was. He responded by saying, "Happy Birthday Braiden." The rest of the week he kept singing Happy Birthday to himself. It was so sweet. He got a Thomas the Tank Engine along with a track. It was hilarious to see him jump up and down with excitement. My mom and dad came to give him his present and gave him a trike! He loved it:) He rides it as soon as he gets up each morning. I love how sweet and innocent they CAN seem at this age. He was so excited with everything, including the cards. Gma and Gpa Collett came and visited him that night as well. The following Sunday, we had a party with the Peterson side of the family. The Collett side is this upcoming Sunday. He made sure to say Thank You after each gift was given. I love how polite he can be. He got some really fun toys and clothes, but more importantly we had a wonderful night filled with the people we love the most.

We had a race car party. His cake was shaped like a track with the cars racing around it. We also made homemade peach ice cream. It was yummy! When I went to have him blow out his candles, he got really shy and wouldn't do it. Oh well, at least he didn't cry. We had a great weekend and I am so excited that Braiden is growing to be such a wonderful little boy! I love him so much!

We had a race car party. His cake was shaped like a track with the cars racing around it. We also made homemade peach ice cream. It was yummy! When I went to have him blow out his candles, he got really shy and wouldn't do it. Oh well, at least he didn't cry. We had a great weekend and I am so excited that Braiden is growing to be such a wonderful little boy! I love him so much!
Braiden riding his new trike! He had to go and grab his helmet and put it on. He was so excited because he can carry Thomas in the trunk behind him!





2 comments:
That cake is SOOOO cute!!! Happy Birthday Brayden!
Oh my goodness that first picture of Braiden is too cute!! Nice job on the cake -- you did amazing! I love that he wears a helmet already.
Post a Comment