Monday, August 18, 2008

Salem Days


On Saturday, after we got back from Idaho it was Salem Days! I never went to Salem days when I was little, because we didn't live in Salem. I am so glad that J.T.'s family does and that we have started this tradition. It reminds me of how Spanish Fork used to be. The parade is so much fun. You can sit in the road in front of your car and are able to see perfect. The kids come away with bags of candy and enjoy waving and seeing everyone there. After the parade we went to the car show, something J.T. really wanted to see. After that we just saw the fireworks because I wasn't ready to deal with Braiden at the pageant. Maybe when he is a little older. Trisha and fam came down and we got to see everyone but Kristy and Mike. It was a great day with the Colletts!

Wyatt, Whitney, McKenzie, and Madison enjoying the parade!

No comments: