The week after the 24th of July, we decided to go camping. We went up to Diamond Fork Campground. Grandma and Grandpa Roach came along with Kira and Eric. It was so much fun. We had fabulous spots with a lot of trees so it kept things nicely shaded. Since it was in the middle of the week, we didn't see very many people. We were able to let Braiden run around and not worry about getting hit by a car. He had so much fun playing with the bouncy balls I got at the dollar store. He made everyone play baseball with him. We also took our bikes and went on some really fun bike rides. Kira was only up for one day, so Eric got Braiden to himself . The whole time we were there, Braiden kept yelling, "Eric!" I am sure Eric was glad to get home and grateful he didn't have any little brothers and sisters. Braiden loved having him there to play. It is so great to be so close to your grandparents. I love them so much. We had a great time and look forward to going again.








1 comment:
I'm glad that you guys had fun! Sometimes it is hard to "go" places with the kids, but it pays off when they have fun!
Post a Comment