
The next day was Gavin's real birthday. Since is was Sunday, he opened his presents from us in the morning and then had a party with my side that evening after church. He was not quite awake when we had him open his presents. He got a rocking horse and some blocks. Braiden gave him a ambulance that he can push around. It was a pretty good day. Then the next party began. Gavin was spoiled rotten this weekend. We are so blessed to have such wonderful family and friends. We had a zoo themed cake. I tried a little harder to make it presentable. I also got this new cupcake stand that I think is fabulous. Gavin loved all of his presents and he even smashed his cupcake everywhere. He did eat some, I think. He was such a good boy for the parties. It was so fun to celebrate. On to another year. I can't wait.









1 comment:
I can't believe he is 1 already!! That's so crazy. Looks like he got some good partying in =). The cake is SO cute!
Post a Comment