Monday, January 4, 2010

Peterson Christmas Party

Gavin with his reindeer antlers

Maddox and Braiden

Braiden showing off one of his prizes

Cortlynn

Gavin with Grandpa Bryon opening his prize

We had such a fun time before Christmas at Grandma and Grandpa Peterson's house. We always enjoy a yummy dinner. This year was no exception. We had turkey, ham, potatoes, and Grandma's delicious homemade candy. We were so lucky to get some:) We then play BINGO. It is so much fun to see everyone yelling BINGO. There are a few of us, so it gets a little crazy sometimes. When a few people have BINGO, it seems Grandma and Grandpa are running around everywhere to get everyone their prizes. I love going to my Grandma and Grandpa's house. I am so grateful for all they do for us. We had such a good time with our family. Thank you so much for the fun party. We love you!

1 comment:

Harrison's said...

Wow so many fun parties!! Looks like you guys had a fun holiday. Glad you liked Festival of Lights. I was impressed with how well the pics turned out.