Friday, January 8, 2010

Christmas Morning





We had a fabulous Christmas morning. The boys slept in until around 7:10 am. That was perfect. I went out and got the lights on, the music going and the camera rolling. At this point in time Gavin was walking. They both walked right in and weren't quite sure what to think. Braiden immediately wanted to go to his stocking. That is really funny because both JT and I would do that first when we were at home as well. We are so very blessed. The boys both got bikes. Gavin can use his as either a push walker or a bike. They both got some new clothes and books. We were so excited that Santa came to visit. The boys are going to be good this next year, so he will come again. It was so fun spending time with my little family in the morning. I love them so much:)

1 comment:

Analisha said...

It's so cute to see Gavin smiling at the camera. He is such a cute kid. Wow that's weird...he's getting to that kid stage and out of the baby stage. I love your little family.