




I can't believe Christmas has come and gone already. Each Christmas Eve we go over to my Grandma and Grandpa Roach's house. It is always so much fun. We eat dinner. (of course) We always have little appetizers before and then enjoy a very yummy meal. We then have all of the grandkids and great grandkids act out the nativity. We had plenty of actors and actresses this year. Kyson even got to be the new baby Jesus. It was so great:) Grandpa then always reads us The Night Before Christmas. My favorite part of the story is when my Grandpa says, "A bowl full of jelly." I love how he says it. It always makes me smile! We then open presents. Gavin and Braiden each got such a fun toy. Thank you everyone for making the night so much fun. Grandma and Grandpa we love you and thank you for all you do for us!





1 comment:
Christmas Eve is always so much fun. Especially when you can share it with the ones you love. I love the picture of Cortlynn...she looks so mad! Oh how I love our little ones...
Post a Comment