Yes, that is was. Guess what happened last weekend? My baby turned 1 year old?!? It is crazy to think that a whole year has already flown by. I love it! Even though Gavin is walking, climbing, and eating everything (he is not supposed to) I love the stage that he is at. He will wave, clap, smile his cheesy smile, show he is one, and say Mama, Dada and Braid. I love this little guy. He is so sweet and kind. He is also very sneaky. I find him in various places all the time. He loves his brother and his brother loves him. I LOVE that. It is so fun to have him around. I am so blessed to have this sweet little boy.
On to party #1. Since Mike's birthday is just a few days before Gavin's, we celebrated together at Mike and Alex's. As you will see, even Stewart got into the festivities. Happy Birthday Mike and Gavin. We had a great time. Gavin looked at his candle and got some really fun things. Thanks everyone for everything.
On to party #1. Since Mike's birthday is just a few days before Gavin's, we celebrated together at Mike and Alex's. As you will see, even Stewart got into the festivities. Happy Birthday Mike and Gavin. We had a great time. Gavin looked at his candle and got some really fun things. Thanks everyone for everything.











No comments:
Post a Comment